Stud Briefs , popular known as cooling underwear, was designed by two Canadian male fertility experts, Dr. Spence Pentland and infertility author Daniel Johnson. We designed it to be the healthiest underwear in the World! Stud Briefs utilizes a crotch mesh technology that helps maximize testicular cooling.
Get Focused: Did you know that sperm count decreases by 40% for every 1 °C (1.8 °F) increase of median daytime scrotal temperature? Overheating is also linked to testicular shrinkage and impaired testosterone production.
Now consider that normal boxers and briefs increase median daytime scrotal temperature by about 1.4 °C (2.5 °F)! It is no wonder that the sperm counts of Western men have been plummeting year after, and have declined by more than 60% since 1973!
The underwear essentially works as a Faraday cage for your crotch. The design uses pure silver fibers in the boxer’s cotton, which the company claims can block over 99 percent of cellphone and Wi-fi radiation. The material also has the added benefit of cutting down on the spread of bacteria.
Stud Briefs actually works in 3 different ways to maximize health benefits for the testicles. It has a super cooling mesh that allows natural testicular cooling. It is also designed to separate the penis and the balls, and push the crotch forward! As well, it provides healthy support that prevents scrotal sagging (which is a real concern when you live more than 45 years), and enhances the counter current cooling mechanism of the testicles.
Cellphone Radiation Shielding Fabric!?
Important: Studies show that sperm counts are 30 per cent lower for heavy users of cell phones. Wireless and cellphone radiation exposure is also linked to sperm DNA damage and erectile dysfunction! That is why we Stud Briefs will use a silver ion shielding fabric to protect against cellphone radiation.
Here are some important factors that influence the amount of cellphone radiation that a you’re exposed to:
– The amount of time spent on the phone.
– Using speaker mode or a hands-free device allows the phone to be held away from the head and body.
– Cell phones adjust their power to use the minimum amount for a good signal. Being farther away from the tower requires more energy to get a good signal, as does being inside a building.
– The amount of cell phone traffic in the area at the time. Higher traffic may require more energy to get a good signal.
– The model of phone being used. Different phones give off different amounts of energy.