Desert Cove Recovery Center is a complete addiction rehab & treatment facility near Scottsdale, Arizona. This Arizona rehab center is a licensed treatment facility that believes in a holistic treatment program. Desert Cove Recovery Center is quickly becoming one of Arizona’s premier drug, alcohol, and dual diagnosis treatment centers. The staff consists of caring and highly educated professionals who have had years of experience helping individuals and families understand and overcome addiction.
We invite you to discover a behavioral health treatment program that combines traditional methods with cutting-edge techniques for a custom addiction treatment plan that is just right for you.
Desert Cove Recovery is a special place to recover in the heart of Arizona. Nestled in Scottsdale, this beautiful location is safe, private, and perfect for those seeking a successful extended care addiction treatment programs.
Treatment Services include:
- Detox Referrals – Our admissions team can help advise you if detox is necessary in order for the addiction to be treated successfully. If medical detox is suggested, we will make a recommendation for detox with one of our partners.
- The 12-Step Process – You do not have to be religiously affiliated in order to have success with the 12-step model.
- Holistic Treatment – Our number one goal is to help each individual overcome addiction. Our holistic treatment will provide you with the tools not only to heal physically, but mentally and spiritually as well.
- Extended Care – Each addiction is unique. Our suggested treatment plan is customized to fit the individual needs of each client. From short-term to extended care – the healing time varies depending on each person’s needs.
- Outdoor Therapy – Outdoor therapy aids in identifying internal behavior patterns, core issues and provides opportunities for learning in the areas of basic leadership. Our experts help each individual in their emotional, physical, and spiritual development while experiencing the natural beauty of Arizona.
Desert Cove Recovery Addiction Treatment
The methods for treating a drug addiction can vary widely. Different treatment centers practice a variety of techniques in order to treat the addiction of drugs. Desert Cove Recovery Center believes in a holistic method that includes the 12-Steps as well as other modern day practices developed by the top medical practitioners in the country.
Desert Cove Recovery – Arizona Alcohol Treatment
“Alcohol is cunning, baffling, and powerful.” These words, taken from the book Alcoholics Anonymous (1st edition), are spoken at most AA meetings because they connect with almost every individual who has ever struggled with alcohol abuse or addiction.
The Desert Cove Recovery staff understands the difficulty in overcoming alcohol addiction. Alcohol is legal, inexpensive, and easily accessible. It is glamorized in slick ad campaigns and is prominently displayed in grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants and more. Because of its convenient accessibility, it is also one of the most commonly abused substances.
The Desert Cove 12-Step Addiction Treatment Services
At Desert Cove Recovery, our treatment programs are holistic and blend the traditional 12-Step model with several cutting-edge treatment modalities including cognitive behavior therapy, dialectical motivation interviewing and trauma resolution.
Addiction Recovery using the 12-Steps:
While you are in treatment at Desert Cove Recovery Center, you will participate in individual and group therapy. Your addiction therapists will help you understand and practice the 12-Steps.
The goal is to help you or a loved one develop a lifestyle that includes practicing peace, love, acceptance, patience, open-mindedness, kindness, and a willingness to adapt and change. These skills will assist you throughout the rest of your life, providing you with the tools needed to ensure a happy, healthy life – long after treatment has been completed.
To learn more about our approach to treating addiction, visit our holistic addiction treatment page.
Don’t let your addiction control your life any longer. You deserve a fresh start. We can give you the best opportunity for long term sobriety.
In one city of Arizona alone, it was reported that about 20% of individuals have gone through some sort of addiction or are currently struggling with a substance abuse addiction. Such an addiction physically degrades the body, mentally and physically. It also destroys bonds between family and friends and creates distance that’s hard to recover. Seeking treatment through an intervention program like the Arizona 12 step treatment program is a necessary step to break-free of your struggles.
The Desert Cove Extended Care Treatment Program
Since not every addiction is the same, why should every addiction care program be the same? Sometimes, a long-term stay is recommended. This will be determined by you, your progress, and the recommendations of your clinical team. The type of extended care is also unique. For example, some may need or want additional help to focus on individual physical health and body issues, while continuing to participate in group therapies. Others may simply feel “not ready” to reenter their previous lives and would like to stay in the program longer to receive that additional support the Desert Cove Recovery Center provides.
What to expect in Extended Care:
- Individual Therapy Sessions: As you strive to understand fully and incorporate the treatments you have been taught in your extended care stay, you will be provided the opportunity to meet with your therapist for individual sessions. This time is imperative for individual growth and will help you fully embrace the new you.
- Small Group Therapy Sessions: By continuing your group therapy sessions, you will be participating in a gender specific small group along with groups involving the whole community. This continuum of care offers you a familiar group treatment program to practice and share the work you have already done.
- Relapse Prevention: Beyond individual and group therapy, your extended care program will provide you with a specialized course that specifically focuses on relapse prevention. During your relapse care and prevention program, you will learn to make a connection to your spirituality by applying the 12-step principles in all aspects of the life you will be returning to.
- Transition Process: As you prepare to leave extended care, you will meet with one of our aftercare therapists to help coordinate life after Desert Cove Recovery Center, including Desert Cove After -Care and sober living options.
The Desert Cove Recovery Equine Program is facilitated by Hunkapi. In conjunction with recovery programming and traditional therapy, equine therapy provides a powerful experiential component to the Desert Cove’s holistic treatment approach. This dynamic experience aids in recovery from trauma, stress, and many other conditions associated with substance abuse. Clients participate in the Equine Program bi-monthly on Tuesdays.
We believe that effective addiction treatment begins with expert and compassionate leadership. Our staff is comprised of medical professionals and knowledgeable caretakers who have years of experience working with addictions and the families of individuals in treatment.
Get to know us by reading our biographies below, visit our Arizona treatment center website or call to speak with us directly: 888-971-1113.